3 Fan motor sizes in its line. Custom applications are available within each fan size. Upgraded fans included larger motors which can be installed in smaller diameter shrouds, this provided superior air movement for each upgraded fan class selected.
- Performance series high output sealed DC fan motors
- Available in 8", 10", 11" 12", 13", 14", 16" and 18" fan shroud sizes
- Available in pusher and puller configurations
- High output short stack motor
- Replaces most electric DC fan motor applications
Terminator motor series
- Motor is 3" - 31/4" top to bottom depending on shroud selection. Bracketing is usually not necessary in single fan application, but to reduced motor weight, but bracketing is always preferred for electric fan mounting when applicable
High performance motor series
- This is the most common upgrade in Scott's applications. Available in 5 fan sizes. 10", 11", 12", 13", and 14" shrouds. Height from top to bottom 31/8" - 31/4" depending on shroud selection. This fan can be supported through the radiator if needed in single fan application. Preferred application is bracketing for single & dual fan setups. Includes shroud detailing and silicone seal for moisture protection.
Standard motor series
- This motor is used on the standard fan shroud sizes 8", 10", 11", 12", 13", and 14". There is no upgrade necessary for the 8" fan.
- This motor is 3" - 31/4" top to bottom depending on shroud selection. Bracketing is usually not necessary in single fan application due to reduced motor weight, but bracketing is always preferred for electric fan mounting when applicable.
Wired kits CFE-1/CFE-2/Dual
GM weather-Pac connectors
High temp. automotive wires
Fan motor connections (male/female)